Thursday, May 26, 2011

What a big boy!

Today was Nolan't last day of school until August . . . First a picture of him on the first day of school last August, then a picture of him this morning . . . 


My sweet little man had to take Pooh with him to school on the first day.


Look at that face!

I didn't actually send him to school in the same outfit since its really too small now, but I put him in it to take a picture just so we could see how much he really has changed.  He is about 5 inches taller and has really come out of his shell! He had a great year at school and is really going to miss it over the summer, but he will be in the same class next year so he has that to look forward to.

The downside is that this means I have to entertain him over the summer.  It's fine with me, but if you come to my house don't expect it to be clean . . .

1 comment:

  1. Arg! It ate my first comment! So let me rephrase:

    Oh my! He has grown so much! Also, look at how muscular is little legs are now! I think Ryan has a running buddy on his hands.

    We can't wait to come down next weekend and see you guys. I know Helen is going to have a blast playing with her big and little cousins. It is going to be so much fun for them and hopefully that will help entertain Nolan for a few days for you. :)

    ReplyDelete