Friday, May 6, 2011

Epcot again!

Several months ago Erin and I planned a character breakfast for Nolan and Gracie for their 3rd birthday.  I didn't realize until later that this would mean we would have three weekends in a row devoted to Nolan turning 3.  Luckily for my sanity, he didn't really associate it with his birthday even though they were wearing 'Happy Birthday' pins and people were telling them 'Happy Birthday.'  If he had I'm pretty sure he would continue to expect more birthday festivities. Who can blame him?

So last Sunday we headed over to the Polynesian resort on Disney property and had breakfast at their restaurant, Ohana.  The food was amazing and the kids had a blast.  We got visits from Mickey, Pluto, Lilo and Stitch, ate Mickey waffles and had a great time. We spent the rest of the day exploring Epcot.  So far living in Central Florida seems to have its perks.


Brent and Ryan with Ellie and Parker before breakfast


Please ignore the fact that I look like I have buck teeth . . .


Gracie and Pluto.  He came to our table twice so that was a treat for the kids!


Nolan hugging Mickey.  He loves Mickey!


Moms, kids and Mickey.  Erin and I are looking at different cameras in all the pictures.


Erin and Ellie


Ryan pushing the big kids.


Parker napping and Ellie chewing on the stroller . . .


We ate at a delicious restaurant in Italy and the kids got gelato.  Gracie clearly enjoyed hers.


As did Nolan . . .


Hugging Parker after dinner.

2 comments:

  1. These are great pics. I can't say enough how awesome I think it is that Nolan and Gracie are BFF and Ellie and Parker are BFF. I just love that you'll always have these pictures to remember how adorable they were/are with each other.

    ReplyDelete