Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oblivious . . .

Last week the boys and I spent a good bit of the day over at Erin, Gracie and Ellie's house . . .  At one point Erin and I looked over and realized Gracie was giving Parker a makeover . . . He had no idea . . .


Flat ironing his hair . . .


Curling his hair . . .


And the final touch . . .  lipstick . . .

Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of her first step in the makeover process which was to blow dry his hair and brush it at the same time.  A skill I have yet to master . . .  

Nolan doesn't mind getting made over by Gracie, but he puts her curlers on his fingertips and pretends they are puppets . . .  

1 comment:

  1. My daughter the makeover artist! It was so cute watching this happen, I think Parker enjoys being the center of her attention :)

    ReplyDelete