Monday, April 4, 2011

Shannon's wedding weekend


This past weekend my cousin, Shannon, got married in Lido Key, Florida.  It was a beautiful setting for the wedding and the whole weekend was filled with sun, fun and one VERY grumpy little boy.  Nolan basically refused to do anything but growl at family members that he rarely gets to see.  It was quite embarrassing.  He's lucky he is so cute.


Trying to pet the stingray . . .  We had to go back several times but Nolan just couldn't reach


Sharks! This was also very exciting.  My cousin's son, Camden, LOVED looking at the sharks from above.


My cousin Erin with her son Camden, and cousin Shannon (the bride-to-be) with her daughter, Eden


Pouting at Gaga's feet


Sunset cruise


Eden, daughter of the bride, on the cruise


Gaga and Parker


Erin and baby Kendall.  Kendall is SUCH a good sleeper, she slept at the aquarium, on the cruise, during the wedding, and even through some very loud music at the reception.


The sunset was amazing.


Pete monitoring the face-tickling between Nolan and Camden


Parker with Uncle Ray and Gaga


Camden trying to tickle Parker


Building tunnels with Dada



Parker dipping his toes in the water for the first time


Ryan and I before the wedding


Erin walking down "the aisle" with Eden, flower girl and Camden, ring bearer


Shannon walking with Aunt Denise and Uncle Chris


I Do


First dance Shannon and Marc

And then my camera stopped working.  

Even though I had put new batteries in just a few hours before. 

No, no, thats fine I didn't want to take any more pictures anyway.  

Even though shortly after this Nolan and Camden danced their little hearts out and it was ADORABLE.

Sigh . . .  Even though Nolan was a grump and growled at everyone and my camera died in the middle of my cousin's wedding, it was a GREAT weekend.  Shannon and Marc are a great couple and I wish them all the happiness in the world!


2 comments:

  1. The picture of you and Ryan is fabulous! One of my favorites. Poor Nolan, I hate he was such a grumpy gus, but I think Parker made up for it with all his smiles. He is the most smiley baby I have ever seen! Looks like you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the pictures are beautiful. . .but I agree. . .the one of you and Ryan is very good!!!!

    ReplyDelete