Thursday, April 7, 2011

M-I-C . . . K-E-Y . . . M-O-U-S-E

Ok, that title is supposed to go like the old song . . .  not sure if that works or not.

Next week Nolan and Gracie are having a joint birthday party for their 3rd (!) birthday. They both love Mickey so the theme is (you guessed it) Mickey Mouse.



How cute is this shirt? My friend, Erin (Gracie's mom) made them each a shirt like this to wear for their party.  I can't wait to see them dressed in their matching Mickey shirts.  The downside is that they will be playing in the sandbox and we will be eating pulled pork and baked beans . . . I'm pretty sure those nice, clean, white shirts will never recover.  At least I have photographic evidence of their pre-party glory.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, how creative is your friend? AHHAHAHA! I am hoping they are nice enough to wear for character breakfast as well. At least they can trash them there. But they could wear them next year to Disney for the birthday to, the size is 2-4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they'll be fine . . . It was just when I was sitting there writing that I was looking at the pic and thinking of how covered in baked beans they were for their first birthday.

    ReplyDelete