Wednesday, March 16, 2011

weekend away

Parker and I had our first weekend away last weekend.  We left Ryan and Nolan to fend for themselves at home and went up to Tallahassee for a few days to visit with Gaga and throw a baby shower for my friend Susanne.  It was a really nice weekend and the shower was a blast.  Too bad I took a bunch of blurry pictures . . .



This is really the only decent picture . . .  its of the cake and adorable flower and onesie cookies made by Susanne's friend, Heather who co-hosted the shower with me.  Clearly I need to get a good picture of the mother to be at some point.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Darcie! Yes, the shower was awesome. I'll send you some of Heather's picures when I get them. I think she told me she took 170! Or was it 190? I didn't even notice her snapping them. Luckily for us, I don't think they can all be blurry :-)

    ReplyDelete