Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Disney Day 3 . . .

Epcot!


You can see the Epcot ball in the back.  There is a ride in there! I don't think I knew that.  I've always wondered what was in the ball . . .  Its a pretty cool ride, too.  Ask Nolan, he rode it twice.  Parker only got to ride it once.


So I forgot to try to get a joint stroller/mood photo today.  This is the closest I have. We were also trying to do a whole family photo at the front of each park and didn't get to do that today either.

Epcot is a lot of fun and has a lot less people than Magic Kingdom.  Nolan even got to ride three rides twice, Nemo, Figment and the Earth Adventure ride in the ball.  We also rode a boat in the Land restaurant.  And I rode a CRAZY space ride with my niece, Reagan (pictured above with Parker.) Mission: Space maybe? There is a green option (for wusses) and an orange option (for non-wusses.) We rode the orange.  There was so much lead up about not riding if you have motion sickness that I was terrified by the time the ride started but it was really pretty cool and I did not require the barf bag they have placed in front of each seat.  Luckily. We didn't really get to go around to the countries much which was too bad, though we did meet Donald in Mexico.  He was wearing a sombrero and Nolan asked him to take off his hat.


Jellyfish in the Nemo ride


Drinkin' juice


Pooh! Epcot's flower and garden festival is going on so there are really cool things like this everywhere.


Nolan and Lightening McQueen


Ashlan, Sheri, Parker, Nolan and Ryan.  Nolan has a new gun that lights up and bubbles come out of it.  I'm pretty sure he is in love.


He loves Pluto. Though he calls his Pulto.


Reagan's Mickey masterpiece with ice cream

As a side note, I do not suggest making lasagna in the crock pot.  I have been making crock pot meals this week so we can come home to dinner and don't have to eat too many meals at the park. Sunday I made white chicken chili, yum.  Monday: Taco soup, yum.  Tonight: lasagna, bleck.  I think it cooked too long which was part of the problem but the ricotta cheese layers looked like ground beef.  It reminded some of us of Chef Boyardee.  Ryan made fun of it the whole time he ate it, but had two helpings.  Hmmmm . . .

1 comment:

  1. Epcot isn't as busy as the Magic Kingdom because it's considered the nerdy (cool) part of Disney. :)

    This makes me want to go back!

    ReplyDelete