Monday, March 21, 2011

Disney Day 2 . . .

Ryan wanted to see if he could recreate yesterday's picture capturing their different moods . . .

Today was Magic Kingdom Day . . .  First of all let me say that Nolan made it with minimal meltdowns on very little sleep.  He was up before 8am after a very long day yesterday, took no nap, and we didn't even leave the park until almost 9pm.  He wasn't in bed until after 10:30.  Today he got to ride Toy Story, Pirates of the Caribbean, Tea Cups (twice), Pooh and Peter Pan.  Thats in addition to meeting Pooh and Tigger, watching a Mickey parade, riding on a ferry and riding on a monorail.  Did I mention no nap??


Nolan wasted no time getting ready this morning.  First thing on his agenda? Mickey hat! He also barged right onto the couch where Cailan was sleeping.


Zorg? Zorb? I'm not really sure . . .  This is after the Toy Story/Buzz Lightyear ride.  It should be noted that my sister in law, Sheri, got the highest possible score on this ride: 999999.  For comparison purposes it should be noted that I got about 13000. 


Nolan on his second time riding the tea cups.  He made friends with the adorable little girls we sat with. 


Castle at night.


Yes, he is still a boy . . .  No, we don't let him drink soda . . .


Nolan loves Pooh and Tigger.  His mood was turning sour until he spotted them at the head of the line we were standing in.


Fist Bump!

Again, I have about a thousand other pictures I would like to post.  So I'll just add one more.


Cailan, Ashlan and Reagan . . .  not only are my nieces awesome because they spend half the day arguing over who gets to hold my kids, but they are just plain fun to be around.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had an awesome time....i love making Disney memories. I can't wait until my nugget is older!!!!

    ReplyDelete