Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July!


We spent last weekend (Nolan's first 4th of july) visiting Mema and Papa in Blakely. It was a nice relaxing weekend (I actually got to read a little) and Nolan got to spend lots of good time with Mema and Papa. He giggled quite a bit for us and made lots of new noises.

Ryan's mom has perfected holding a baby on her hip . . . I never quite got it right . . .

Steve makes a little noise that Nolan LOVED, its a whistle that sounds like a little bird. Nolan just couldn't get enough of it.

Of course, it wouldn't be a weekend (or week day for that matter) if Ryan didn't nap with the baby. This was how Ryan baby sat while Lea Jean and I went shopping.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I am so jealous. I must admit that Mama has had plenty of years and children to perfect that baby hip holding, but I wish I could have seen you guys as well. The pics are adorable, and glad you got a chance to take some reading time as well.

    ReplyDelete