Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bad mommy . . .

Nolan in his new 'I Love Mommy' shirt

Nolan had a big weekend . . . On Saturday, even though it was literally 100 degrees, we took Nolan to the park for the first time. On Sunday our friends Chris and Susanne hosted their first Summer Spaghetti Spectacular . . . It was a great day, we ate lots of good food and the older kids seemed to have a great time playing on an inflatable waterslide (Nolan is a little young for that still, but we think he enjoyed watching . . . ) Sadly, I did not have my camera for either event . . . Instead of posting a picture of Nolan's first trip to the park or Nolan's first Summer Spaghetti Spectacular I'm posting a picture of Nolan in his new favorite shirt . . .

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie!! I have forgotten the camera many times...and I am sure it will happen again! I love seeing the pics of Nolan. Hope you are well.

    Mende

    ReplyDelete