Monday, June 27, 2011

While I was away . . .





I was in Massachusetts for almost a week and a half and left Ryan and the kids to fend for themselves!  From what I've been told there were several trips to Home Depot, Nolan went to "pirate camp" and also got a haircut (though Parker CLEARLY needed one.) Ryan wasn't too exhausted when I got home, and was even to get a run in one day while a friend watched Parker for a few hours (thanks Sari!) Parker tried to act aloof for a bit after I got home, but that ended pretty quickly . . .  Nolan just wanted to show me every toy in the house  . . .

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of the boys kicked back in the store buggy. I miss them. Hopefully I can come down next weekend as well. Give the boys some love from their Aunt Pamela, please.

    ReplyDelete