Thursday, February 10, 2011

pictures?!?!?!?

So I have no idea where all my pictures went. Don't despair, I'm still here. I have a few blog posts which have disappeared and all the pictures are missing but Ryan is on the case. In the meantime, how about a funny Nolan story? I don't usually do too much writing on here, but I am going to try to do a little more. The kids do the funniest things and I would like to share them. Nolan's new favorite thing to talk about is to ask me if I remember things. This morning it was, "Mama, remember when I saw the dragonfly a Gaga's?" "Mama, remember when I put water in the potty?" "Mama, remember Blue found clues?" "Mama, remember when I sleep in my bed?" Then this comes out . . . "Mama, remember when your toes broken and I ate skittles?" Can't say that I do . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment