Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tropical Storm Faye . . .

Nolan has officially made it through his first tropical storm . . . Faye came through last weekend bringing more rain than I have ever seen in a 24 hour period . . . We made it through fine, our power only flashed a few times. I found out a few days later that there were people within 3 miles of us that were out of power for 3 days so we were quite lucky! I'm just posting a few pics from the last few weeks . . .

Clearly Daddy has lost hair-brushing privileges

Mr Smiley in his new outfit from his Auntie Keyla

Reading with G

Toby J hiding out during some rain

Our backyard during the storm

2 comments:

  1. I love the outfit Keyla gave to Nolan. The shirt is so cute on him. He looks like such a little man :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck, I love the picture where his hair is all standing up. So cute!

    ReplyDelete