Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ok, we're going to try this out . . .

So I've decided I'm going to try my hand at a blog . . . its a family blog, and, though Ryan is quite distressed that I am doing this on blogspot and not just creating my own site, he may be posting from time to time . . . This is a way for us to update everyone on the goings on in the Johnson household and especially on Nolan. I'm planning to update this pretty frequently and will be posting Nolan's adventures as well as pictures and maybe videos from time to time. But I really have no idea what I'm doing so hopefully you'll bear with me . . . enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Darcie!

    Welcome to blogging! I've learned (and we've discussed) that blogging is a great way to keep people informed about what your family's up to. And it's fun too!

    ~Susanne

    ReplyDelete